Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Picniking is so much fun!


I have to tell you, I have just been playing around on the Picnik site that I mentioned earlier and have been having so much fun! You can too at www.picnik.com. It is so worth $25.00 a year for the advanced program but even if you aren't interested in paying for it, they offer many free programs you can try. You just load up your photos and start playing. This is a photo collage option that I just had to do. Isn't it fun? Not only that I cropped these photos, adjusted the color for better saturation, sharpened the image and edited a little bug right off the photo. Some of the petals were browning a bit, so I just put some blemish repair on them. Wait until you see the photos I am going to post tomorrow. A before and after of a sweaty speaker with lots of shine and glistening. I used Picnik, and voila! All gone. Check it out tomorrow.

This weekend I went into town to see the Cherry Blossoms around the Washington DC area. I simply love them as you can see. I am sure I will be posting more photos soon, but these pictures are gorgeous! Its my favorite time during the spring season. When the wind blows, its like little pink petal tears are floating all around the city. They almost smell like cotton candy! Okay, maybe some of that is my imagination but I have to tell you its magical. Enjoy my photos, let me know your thoughts. I will be posting them on my ETSY site as photos as well as cards if you are interested.

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that site before! Gonna go check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like it. Email me if you have questions. It is so simple and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherry blossoms are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing these gorgeous photos. I am interested to learn more about the Picnik site too. Sounds very creative and fun. Thanks for dropping by my blog! I enjoyed visiting yours today:)

    ReplyDelete