Thursday, April 2, 2009

People Helping People...

When I started this blog I wanted it to be a place where people could come and share ideas. Where we could encourage one another. This began because when I became a member of ETSY at www.etsy.com, I found so many people willing to share their story. How they got started, how they market their company. Many even told me how they do what they do. And then there were those that simply took the time to say a kind word, offer a word of encouragement to others. So this week, I want to introduce you to some of my friends, and their shops, their blogs.

It is so important to let people know when they have made a difference in your life. Tonight, I want you to check out an ETSY photographer who offers such unique and different photos. I have never met Erin Tyner except in email and she was so willing to share with me how she does what she does, that I just want to see her successful. And it seems she is quickly becoming that success! I believe it's because she doesn't view others as competitors. She embraces others and their creativity and encourages them by sharing her story. Her photos are so unique and different and they certainly are her own original ideas. Her willingness to share with me how she does what she does was encouragement and its that kind of response to others that I believe comes back to you 20 times greater. Take a look at Erin's site. Please tell her I sent you! She doesn't even know I am doing this, so I hope she will be pleasantly surprised! You will love the whimsy and thought provoking stories her photos inspire. You can find Erin here: www.erintyner.etsy.com Check her out! And tell her Taryn said Hi! This is one of her photos!

The second person I just recently met via on line blogging is Dani. Dani, you have made a difference in my life. You took the time to read one of my blog entries, and on a very low day, reading your comments to my post simply got me going again. I was able to put the sorry feelings away and move on. You took the time and I thank you for that. Blogging may seem easy to people but when you take the time to bare your soul and someone takes the time to realize that you are hurting it makes a difference. Your blog site is an inspiration to me and I am sure many other people. You can check out Dani's site at http://danisdailydrop.blogspot.com/

Tell her I said hello! Her blog is a lot of fun and I think you will catch the inspiration bug just by visiting her site!


Don't under estimate the power of social networking. Keeping in touch with your family and friends, meeting people from around the world is expanding your universe and making a difference in the world one person at a time. Take the time to make someones day.

1 comment:

  1. Awe! I was so surprised to see my name appear on your post! Thanks! I'm glad I made a difference. That's my goal, actually. Thanks for such kind words! :) I like to read your posts too- they help bring a smile.

    ReplyDelete